For years, we have been a Claritin family. It used to be the only allergy medicine that I felt comfortable giving my children. With other medicines like Benadryl and Zyrtec, side effects were an issue and the kids also needed a medication that would last for a full 24 hours with just one dose. Now, I’ve found another great option when it comes to allergy medicine for the kids. PediaCare a trusted brand of children’s non-prescription medicines for the past quarter of a century, just introduced new one-dose per day, Children’s PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy!
This one dose a day allergy medicine helps ease the normal allergy symptoms like runny nose, itchy eyes, and sneezing with just one dose, and it’s dye free which is great for this mom of four. It also comes in a tasty new flavor – grape. Kylie and John David have to take a daily allergy medication during this time of year. and again in the fall. If they don’t, I have two very whiny kiddos with runny noses, and red itchy eyes. Many times when their allergies are not kept in check, John David will end up with asthma related issues, and Kylie will end up with a sinus infection or something similar.
The Children’s PediaCare 24 Hour Allergy with cetirizine hydrochloride, provides relief from indoor and outdoor allergies and is available in a four ounce bottle for $11.99. And you can find the entire Pediacare line at drugstores, supermarkets and other retailers nationwide. I’m excited to have another option when it comes to allergy medicine for the kids! Find out more at www.pediacare.com. PediaCare’s new comprehensive website features help in picking the right product for your child’s symptoms (the symptom checker/product selector is also available in a free downloadable iPhone application), printable games, puzzles and coloring pages for those inevitable sick days, PediaCare product information, and great tips for parents on all things pertaining to children’s health.
- Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to! (Can be done twice – Good for 2 extra entries each time)
- Follow My Four Monkeys on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway (This can be done once daily) including a link to the giveaway and @MyFourMonkeys , or tweet easy with the “Tweet” button Tweet
- Subscribe to My Four Monkey RSS Feed and/or via email.
- Become a My Four Monkeys follower on Blogger.
- Show My Four Monkeys you “like” us on Facebook.
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to this page (leave your post url). (Good for 2 extra entries)
- Stumble this post (the post, not the site). Leave a comment with your Stumble name and/or URL. (Now easily done with the “Share This” button at the bottom of the post!)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog (leave your blog url).
**NOTE: Leave one comment for every entry. You must have a visible email address in your Blogger Profile, otherwise it needs to be listed on every entry!!**