With Luke going from walking to running in a short amount of time, and growing like crazy, he has been growing our of shoes left and right. So we naturally jumped at the chance to try out a pair of toddler shoes from Shooshoos! There were so many great pairs to choose from and right away I noticed a very fantastic fact about Shooshoos soft soled baby shoes: most are priced at only $19.95 and they regularly have clearance items! It is so hard to find good leather baby shoes for only $20! And we all know how important it is to try to keep soft-soled shoes on your little one as they’re learning to walk.
Shooshoos offers two lines of shoes, their soft-soled baby shoes and their line of toddler shoes with a flexi-rubber sole complete with their signature smiley face. The little smiley faces on the bottom look so cute when the kiddos step in the sand or dirt and make a shoe print. Luke thought that this was pretty cool. The toddler line retails for $24.95. Eventually we decided on a pair of the toddler shoes since winter is upon us and since Luke is growing so fast I chose a pair that was a little bigger than the size he’s wearing now. Shooshoos have some great features besides the price that made me like them even more:
- Elasticized ankle – The ankles made this shoes stay on better as well as go on easier!
- Non-slip soles – A must have for those little ones who are just learning to walk and run and still trying to get their balance.
- 100% Nappa leather – Extremely sturdy!
- No laces to trip over – Trying to get a squirmy toddler ‘s shoes tied is a scene that I care not to replay at my house.
- Non-toxic dyes
- All cotton thread and lining
Right now you can use the discount code “blogpost” to receive 10% off on an order of two items or more (does not included already discounted items)!